At Techmall, we value the trust you place in us. That’s why we insist on the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy, and we want you to know how we collect, use, share and protect your information.
Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
- What information we collect.
- How we use that information.
- How we may share that information.
- How we protect your information.
- Your choices regarding your personal information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Give Us:
We receive and may store any information you enter on our websites. For example, we collect information from you when you place an order, create an account, call us with a question, create a Wish List, write a review, or use any of our services.
The information we collect from you includes things like:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Demographic and lifestyle information, such as age, personal interests and product preferences
- Location information
It may also include information you give us about other people, such as the name and address of a gift recipient, or the name and contact info of a friend or family member to pick up item(s) to be delivered.
Information from Other Sources: We may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc. This is to help us understand and enhance our interactions with you.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect for things like:
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products and services
- Processing returns and exchanges
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Delivering or installing products
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Establishing and managing your accounts with us
- Identifying you on our websites and tailoring advertisements and offers to you (both on our websites and on other websites) based on your interactions with us online
Data Retention: We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Techmall.com.ng does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling orders
- Delivering packages – FEDEX EXPRESS
- Scheduling and performing installations
- Servicing products
- Conducting research and analysis
HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you shop on our website, we use some of the best security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it.
We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us. Techmall website uses encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL protects information you submit via our websites such as ordering information, including your name, address and credit card number. Sometimes, using public non-secure internet facilities like Cafe can put your personal information at risk and so Techmall will not be held liable for it.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You have choices about the various ways we collect, use, and share your personal information. You may choose to:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications.
- Update and correct your personal information.
- Cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services.
- Request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum.
How Do You Access and Update Your Personal Information?
We provide you with various ways to access or update your personal information, including contact and account information. We also take reasonable steps to keep your personal information accurate and complete.
Call our Customer Service Team at 08036649000 or shoot us a mail to [email protected] with any questions or comments about this Policy or about how we handle your personal information.